Why join the Ohio Trucking Association?
Doug Sibila // Peoples Services
"We're definitely stronger than any one of us on our own. Big carriers, small carriers — we all are part of the industry."
Kiera Sullivan // Continental Express
"They're an excellent resource for us whenever we have an industry related question, problem, or concern."
John Alden // Alden Law
"The OTA is the only entity in Ohio that has one goal in mind, and that is to help motor carriers, owners, leadership, and employees."
The laws and regulations around trucking change frequently, and the OTA helps its members stay up to date on the latest information. With your membership you'll receive:
- Continuing education through seminars, workshops and conferences.
- Weekly industry updates that keep you in the know.
- Access to the OTA's safety and maintenance councils.
- Additional management team who is ready to help with questions or problems.
- Our exclusive annual Buyers Guide filled with contacts and references you'll actually use.
- An invitation to the annual OTA Conference.
Save time and money
No matter how big your fleet, a membership with the OTA gives you strength in numbers. You'll get:
- Access to trusted services and products at a discounted rate, thanks to careful negotiations with our partner providers.
- Workers compensation premium savings groups for eligible members which could save your business thousands.
State and Federal Representation
Have a Voice
A big part of the OTA's mission is to represent you and your business' interest at the Capitol. We provide:
- Six experienced lobbyists who work hard at state and federal levels to ensure a bright future for your business.
- Legislative and regulatory guidance at the Statehouse to promote strong economic growth for trucking in Ohio.